Performing Artists (Click on Artist for Reviews and Previews)
(Doors open at 06:30 PM)
18 & over
Two items minimum per person
Description: Greg Proops is The Smartest Man In The World and you get to be a part of his popular Podcast. The DC Improv is thrilled to be hosting a live podcast recording one night only on Tuesday, May 21 at 8:00pm. Tickets only $15.
It's just Proops and you. There's no fan fare. Proops takes center stage at small table and chair setup with a single microphone. Then he's off. An hour of great conversation that flies by at a break neck clip. He crams the feeling of a great two-way conversation into the lecture-style format of a one-way conversation.
Part professorial, part crazed comedian, Proops forms the show around his talent and passions. The show flows like a love letter to tangents. The Proopcast has been to Australia, New Zealand, Montreal, London, Edinburgh, Austin, Cleveland, San Francisco and off the coast of St. Martin in the Caribbean all in one year. Now you must fall.
Be there and experience joy for once in your life.
Download for free at: Proopcast.com
- The ticket price does not include any food or beverages. All menu items are ordered the night of the show.
- 8:00 pm dinner shows are seated on first come first served basis. Doors open at 6:30pm for seating.
- 10:30 pm shows are assigned seats according to date reservation made (e.g. earliest advanced ticket purchase = best seats)
- If you purchased tickets to a 10:30 pm show and would like to be seated together with another party, please call The DC Improv at 202-296-7008 and inform us ahead of time.
- All tickets purchased to shows with the phrase "hosted in The Comedy Lounge" or "hosted in our side room" are only valid for shows in our Comedy Lounge.